Yoga Bolster is a popular yoga accessory that can be used in various ways.
- A Bolster is essentially a cushion that is often stuffed with thick cotton batting.
- The yoga Bolster comes out of a tradition of finding ways to compensate for imperfect form or physical limitations, and it may be used in a variety of poses to help extend stretch.
- Bolsters are also valuable for those promoting comfort in those people who have injuries.
- Women who are participating in prenatal yoga may get much greater support for the lower back and other parts of the body with a Bolster’s help.
- Sitting on a Bolster (or more) whilst in meditation, keeps the hips above the knees and makes the sitter more comfortable and thus less distracted.
The dimensions of our Bolstersare 600x330x120mm